Go Jauntly: Walking a different path… – Finding Your Right Mind — with Vanessa Potter
In this interview I talk to Sage from Go Jauntly (which is a walking App) about the different ways we can walk – whether it's alone or with friends or family. Go Jauntly is a start up, providing tons of digital mapped walks via their App. We found huge crossover with what we do at ParkBathe – their members experience some of the clarity and calming nature of forest bathing too. Check out their nature notes and Green Care Code, which are really great ways to discover and bring nature into your life. You may already do something like this. If you do, let us know ! Go Jauntly offer food tours, shopping tours, street art walks – fun games and family adventure walks so there is something for everyone. You can connect with other walkers too through their online community.If you like the episode and found it useful do leave us a review and share it with friends and family. Maybe there is someone you know who is sceptical of 'walking for wellbeing', but who would enjoy a street art tour or a pub walk? Support the show
- Go Jauntly: Walking a different path...
- Street Wisdom: Take the first step...
- ParkBathe: Casting light on fossils, ferns and the prehistoric legacy of Dino Island.
- Lil Stevens: Casting light on fossils, ferns and the prehistoric legacy of Dino Island.
- Joanna Bristow-Watkins: The inside scoop on Forest Bathing
- Emily Finch: Using Art to see the Wood from the Trees
- Louise Montgomery: Digging into our relationship with nature
- Stefan Batorijs: The language of nature and a cathedral made of trees.
- ParkBathe: Rewilding, conservation and thinking like an Environmentalist.
- Conservation BONUS: Ways to improve your life AND the planet
- Blue Health: Watery delights and Secrets of Crystal Palace Park
- ParkBathe Bonus: Delights of Crystal Palace Park
- ParkBathe Bonus: Engaging Children with Nature
- Mother Nature: Connecting Children to Nature.
- ParkBathe: Coming to our Senses